Shipping & Order Processing
- MOJO Desserts ships throughout the United States using UPS as our third party shipping carrier.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide, using UPS, Tuesday through Wednesday. We currently do not ship nationwide other days of the week.
Nationwide Shipping Guarantee
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the 50 United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipments are not available to ship to US territories.
- Shipments are not delivered to P.O. Boxes.
- MOJO Desserts is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling from UPS.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- UPS may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the driver.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a refrigerator promptly after delivery.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather or operational delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- MOJO Desserts is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other natural causes beyond our control.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment.
- MOJO mousses are perishable, so we suggest you ship your order to an address where someone is available to receive it in a timely manner.
- When an order gets shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number and your order will arrive no later than 2 business days.
- All MOJO Desserts shipments are sent in an insulated box with ice packs to ensure the quality and freshness of our products during transit. NOTE: The ice pack may no longer be frozen upon arrival. As long as the product feels cold, this is ok!
- For optimal taste experience enjoy it refrigerated up to 3 - 5 days from delivery (depending on your refrigeration).
- Mousses can be frozen for up to 3 months. Let it sit in the refrigerator to thaw and enjoy it cold.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, MOJO Desserts does not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Circumstances pending, MOJO Desserts will issue a credit or re-order.
- If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service Team within 2 days of when the package was received, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your MOJO Desserts experience.
- MOJO Desserts accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express cards.
Cancellations & Modifications
- Orders may not be cancelled within two business days of the ship or pick-up date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 917.213.4480 immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing and production schedule.
Is MOJO Desserts Packaging Reusable?
- Yes, our cardboard boxes are 100% recyclable, Insulated Bags, Ice Packs and Golden Spoons are also reusable.
- MOJO Desserts Service Team can be reached Monday–Friday, 11am – 5:00PM EST. Please call us at 917.213.4480 or email email@example.com with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your MOJO Desserts experience.